QUICK REGISTER HERE

QUICK REGISTER HERE
Input your Globe/TM Number

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Resources for Online Business Information

Internet – that’s where I started. Since money-making online business is done though the World Wide Web, I though it is the best avenue to find information I need.

What did I find? Whoa!!! Too many articles/websites to browse! Do I have to read all of them? One link leads me to another and another and another. Nevertheless, I did a random reading and some research on particular topics I need. Honestly, I’m about to explode for information overload.




Here are the information I found about money-making through online business SO FAR:

  • Money in online business such as blogging, etc. is REAL. That means that guy who is bragging his million earnings is not lying at all.

  • Online business is still a work so it requires efforts. There is no money for nothing principle. You have to give something quantitatively (some are free though, like this site) and qualitatively (no room for lazy ones). But as to how many and how much effort needed to make money is still unfamiliar to me. I believe there is an ocean-wide line between the online business and real business on that note. Hope somebody can help us. Thanks in advance.

  • It is already epidemic that’s why I’m afraid money to be earned have already gone out of stock and nothing’s left for me. In fact, my research showed me that Blogger site is one of the Top Ten sites globally. Just imagine how many of them are into making money through blog posting. It’s interesting to know Google is topping the chart followed by Facebook.

  • More readings. I would suggest that since my researches have bombarded my brain with terminologies I am not familiar with. But the spirit is still there. I’ll take one step at a time since becoming and gaining a part in the blogosphere is a journey

Thoughts and comments are always welcome. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


share/bookmark