QUICK REGISTER HERE

QUICK REGISTER HERE
Input your Globe/TM Number

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Motivation Towards My Goal

The journey to a successful money-making blog site involves tedious jobs and enormous efforts. Along the way, some discouragements might be encountered but one must realize that it is the blogger himself who decides on the fate of his work. For a newbie blogger like me, while I need to learn the technical aspects of this craft, I find it important also to arm myself with motivations which I can find from my very soul. On my readings, I came across the book Think and Grow Rich. Here is an excerpt which might be useful to a novice blogger like me:

Thoughts are things, and powerful things at that, when they are
mixed with the definiteness of purpose, persistence, and a burning
desire for their translation into riches, or other material objects.

1. Definiteness of purpose

2. Persistence - determination to stand by that desire until it’s
realized.

3. Burning desire (to translate thoughts into riches, or other
material objects)

One of the main weaknesses of mankind is the average
person’s familiarity with the word “impossible.” He knows all the
rules which will NOT work. He knows all the things which
CANNOT be done. This is for those who seek the
rules which have made others successful, and are willing to stake
everything on those rules.
Success comes to those who become SUCCESS CONSCIOUS.
One must seek it, to learn the
art of changing their minds from FAILURE CONSCIOUSNESS to
SUCCESS CONSCIOUSNESS.

We have the power to control our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


share/bookmark