QUICK REGISTER HERE

QUICK REGISTER HERE
Input your Globe/TM Number

Monday, March 14, 2011

Best Blog Topic To Write About

The next step I'm currently taking is to find the web log topic that should be interesting to visitors.  Actually my Blog talks about blot itself and I'm pretty much sure that I'm just 1 in the millions of sites with this topic.  I couldn't even reach at par with their prowess in writing.  I'd rather look into that as a challenge that will measure my potential to reach my goals.  Indeed, I haven't proven anything, for now, since this site is a walk-through of my journey to make money online. I am not in a hurry. I am learning from the brilliant thoughts of those who are already there.

They said you can write anything under the sun or even about the sun itself. Many bloggers might be writing about the same topic in general but I believe that each person has his own unique way of expressing himself.

One site I read has this to say, on quote:

“Probably the best place to start thinking about what your blog should be about is to consider what YOU are about.”

Courtesy of this link:

http://www.problogger.net/archives/2006/02/15/how-to-choose-a-niche-topic-for-your-blog/


That's practically right. One must write from within himself, what he wants, and what he is made for.

It is also important to observe and experiment until you get what you really intend to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


share/bookmark