QUICK REGISTER HERE

QUICK REGISTER HERE
Input your Globe/TM Number

Monday, March 14, 2011

12 Laws of Riches - From The Blogger's Perception

1.Positive mental attitude - I'd like to walk my journey with a mind not distracted with negative elements.  That way I can write and share good elements on my blog.

2.Sound health - While I sit and burn my eyebrows navigating my laptop, I need to have a fit physical condition.  A very much willing soul, a brilliant mind and a sound health combine to give perfect blog.

3.Harmony in human relations - I need to live peaceably with all people, even with detractors.

4.Freedom from fear - Imminent fear must be dealt with face to face, otherwise, you'll be running for the rest of your blog life.

5.Hope of future achievement - Of course, working hard now to reach my long -term goals

6.Capacity for applied faith - Faith is the evidence of things not seen and the substance of things hope for.

7.Willingness to share ones blessings with others - I thought this is the heart and soul of blogging

8.Be engaged in a labour of love - Blogging for the welfare of others - a self-less virtue

9.An open mind towards all subjects towards all people - My ability to accept and understand other bloggers' ideas

10.Complete self discipline - That's what we have been taught since childhood. Blogging is life, so be mindful of every steps you undertake

11.Wisdom to understand people - That way, I can make lots of friends.

12.Financial security - My blog should give me fortune.

Note, money comes last in the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


share/bookmark