QUICK REGISTER HERE

QUICK REGISTER HERE
Input your Globe/TM Number

Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Site and Money - Are they Related?

While I was typing on my computer, I noticed that the word “blog” was red-underlined signifying that the word is not included in the MS Word dictionary and thesaurus. Of course, online dictionaries must have updated their word bank to include such word and that makes my laptop passé. I used to hear the word few years ago from the so-called “bloggers”. I thought that it was just an avenue to share one’s mind through it or an exercise of the constitutional right to freedom of speech.

Today, these blog websites have evolved into more than what they are initially intended. They can now make one a Millionaire!!!

I am an accountant by profession and the training I have learned in school and even my previous work experiences have oriented me on money-making through real business – sole proprietorship, partnership and corporation earned profits through service, trading or merchandising and manufacturing. That is making money involving large amount of investments, a number of staff and employees working and numerous business transactions.

How about making-money by just one employee, no boss, no schedule, no office, no uniforms, no traffic jams, and even no investment at all?! Wow, I’d like to learn this job.

Can somebody help me? Or us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


share/bookmark