QUICK REGISTER HERE

QUICK REGISTER HERE
Input your Globe/TM Number

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 1 Journal – How To Make Money Through Blog

Blogging seems to be very simple but when it comes to making it to earn you some money, that’s another story. It is an art and therefore requires skills for its execution. Good thing is one need not to get a course since information on money-making online are readily available in the Internet. In my quest to attain such status, for the first week of my blog, I was able to unearth helpful insights.

Know The Features of Your Blog Site

This site, www.blogger.com is free blog hosting that Google offer. It is good place to start specially if you have no money to spend on hosting and domain. You can get started blogging for free and still earn. It is a user-friendly site with lots of exciting features available for your blog according to your specification. For this week, I was able to use some of its numerous gadgets and discovered its earning potential in online business. Just be persistent and patient in exploring the site.

Search & Read Similar Blogs, Connect with Other Bloggers

To get more information I need for this blog, I started connecting with other blog sites with similar topic in Online Money-making. I read their blogs, ask questions how they managed to monetize their blog sites with sure earnings. All you have to do is find them. Most bloggers are more than happy to share their secrets if you are truly interested. Sign up for a bloggers email, follow their blog, or add them to your Yahoo account. Another benefit of this is that I was able to establish online relationships with others. Whenever a site is related to mine I leave comments in their blogs which in return has given some hits to my site and therefore helped me in increasing its growth. It is also an opportunity to have big-time bloggers visiting your site. Making friends and helping each other out is the best way to make the most money online.

Introduce Your Blog Site, Improve Traffic

In my researching, I’ve learned there are various ways to help your site gain popularity over time. This is important if you intend to create an income-earning blog site. The term they use is traffic and there is a direct proportional relationship between revenue and traffic. It means how well your website does in search engines and its competence to attract visitors and eventually convert their visits into money. I’m still trying to learn more about the complex ways to improve traffic but in the meantime, I’m using my Facebook and Twitter to somehow let my friends know about my site.  Joining a Blogger Community in facebook will also help.

If you know better thoughts, insights or anything you can add, you are most welcome.

Till my Week 2 Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


share/bookmark